At Coindee, we are delivering new investment experience with the ultimate goal of simplifying cryptocurrencies and building knowledge of new technology to our client. We’re aim to develop service building wealth with trust of cryptocurrencies. In product team, we’re building a strong product team with neatly product development from idea to production and strong engineering foundation to sustain our product.
Our Engineering Team
As an engineer of Coindee, you’ll be a part of collaborative product team that crafts our product from idea to product together and the main mission is to create as many meaningful features as possible.
- We’re a team full of bright individuals who maintain productivity while reducing communication chaos.
- We play a role of every aspect of the product lifecycle, from idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, execution, and shipping.
- We love fresh and inventive ideas, so we ensure everybody has a voice and an equal opportunity to participate in shaping technical and product direction.
- Our team is driven by self-organized and high sense of ownership. With that, a thorough understanding of engineering principles, basic security practices, and the DevOps culture, where there is no finger pointing to "the DevOps person".
We need you, because:
As we are aiming to build towards our bigger goals, we need more than your expertise to fill the gap for us and to help us continuously increase our awesomeness. But also, we want you to become one of our team members and help us grow even further in a healthy manner.
What you’ll do:
- Ship the product: From idea and business constraint, you’ll constantly be crafting and shipping well-tested software. You’ll write clean, well-documented code, develop unit tests, following engineering best practices, and deploy the software
- Collaboration and Architectural Design: As a part of collaborative team, you’ll participate architectural design session to convert product requirements to technical details to build the right thing on the right way.
- Refine development process: Our team’s growing and we care to everyone in the team. Your idea about process improvement will be heard to make sure that our pace is maintained in right level.
- Build the future: We believe that well-crafted software impact people. So you’ll a part of neatly shaping the innovative product to tackle customer with meaningful features.
What we want from you:
- Excellent high-quality coding skills.
- Intensive software development experiences.
- Comfortable to work as full-stack developer, having intensive knowledge of some parts of the stack but don’t mind to work for the rest.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- A comprehensive understanding of Web framework and Distributed Architecture.
- Prefer technology stacks: TypeScript, NodeJS, React. We’re welcome if you’re inexperience on our technology stack. We believe in continuously learning in engineering foundation make you catch up new technology stacks very soon.